Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I made it!!!

I'm here!
It's amazing!
I have no internet connection where I'm staying, so I'll have to do all my stuff at the school.
Inukjuak is amazing. It's like a suburb on the moon. The folks are friendly, and there are three languages being spoken at all times. My mind is constantly blown by the light, the bare snow and rock, the big blue sky when it's clear and the clouds so close when there's cloud-cover.
Never fear - I'll be posting lots of photos - but our training week is going well for the most part - there's just not much time to do anything other than PROJECT!
It's awesome - more soon -

nerdy nerdy nerd nerd in the north out.

1 comment:

  1. I'm interested to know more about the light. Am I right in thinking you're up far enough to experience either twenty four hours of light or total darkness? I love that your feet have hardy touched the ground Noah and you're as excited as a kid in a candy store!

    Donna :)

    ReplyDelete